Happy birthday, tepista

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 8453
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by Kory » 27 Oct 2015, 11:49pm

HAPPY DAMN BIRTHDAY!
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32484
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by tepista » 28 Oct 2015, 2:18pm

Thanks all. I wish I could tell a wild tale full of strippers and powders, but the fact is, I watched 3 vampire movies, got a massage (not a tug) then ate Chinese food with the Mrs.

And ended my 2 week vacation, I'm back at work :(
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74765
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by Dr. Medulla » 28 Oct 2015, 2:20pm

tepista wrote:Thanks all. I wish I could tell a wild tale full of strippers and powders, but the fact is, I watched 3 vampire movies, got a massage (not a tug) then ate Chinese food with the Mrs.

And ended my 2 week vacation, I'm back at work :(
Who goes back to work on a Wednesday? Take the rest of the week off, meathead.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32484
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by tepista » 28 Oct 2015, 2:22pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:Thanks all. I wish I could tell a wild tale full of strippers and powders, but the fact is, I watched 3 vampire movies, got a massage (not a tug) then ate Chinese food with the Mrs.

And ended my 2 week vacation, I'm back at work :(
Who goes back to work on a Wednesday? Take the rest of the week off, meathead.
I like partial weeks, it's my thing.

I was sched to go back monday, but my manager remembered my birthday and offered me 2 additional days off. Shit like that when you've worked in the same place for 19.75 years.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74765
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by Dr. Medulla » 28 Oct 2015, 2:34pm

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:Thanks all. I wish I could tell a wild tale full of strippers and powders, but the fact is, I watched 3 vampire movies, got a massage (not a tug) then ate Chinese food with the Mrs.

And ended my 2 week vacation, I'm back at work :(
Who goes back to work on a Wednesday? Take the rest of the week off, meathead.
I like partial weeks, it's my thing.

I was sched to go back monday, but my manager remembered my birthday and offered me 2 additional days off. Shit like that when you've worked in the same place for 19.75 years.
After 20 years, I hope you've been robbing the place blind. (Note: I've never held any single job longer than, I dunno, three years. I just assume corruption is part of sticking around.)
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32484
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by tepista » 28 Oct 2015, 2:42pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:Thanks all. I wish I could tell a wild tale full of strippers and powders, but the fact is, I watched 3 vampire movies, got a massage (not a tug) then ate Chinese food with the Mrs.

And ended my 2 week vacation, I'm back at work :(
Who goes back to work on a Wednesday? Take the rest of the week off, meathead.
I like partial weeks, it's my thing.

I was sched to go back monday, but my manager remembered my birthday and offered me 2 additional days off. Shit like that when you've worked in the same place for 19.75 years.
After 20 years, I hope you've been robbing the place blind. (Note: I've never held any single job longer than, I dunno, three years. I just assume corruption is part of sticking around.)
Member the Twilight Zone where the old man daydreamed of robbing the bank and Durwood put the finger on him?
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74765
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by Dr. Medulla » 28 Oct 2015, 2:45pm

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:Thanks all. I wish I could tell a wild tale full of strippers and powders, but the fact is, I watched 3 vampire movies, got a massage (not a tug) then ate Chinese food with the Mrs.

And ended my 2 week vacation, I'm back at work :(
Who goes back to work on a Wednesday? Take the rest of the week off, meathead.
I like partial weeks, it's my thing.

I was sched to go back monday, but my manager remembered my birthday and offered me 2 additional days off. Shit like that when you've worked in the same place for 19.75 years.
After 20 years, I hope you've been robbing the place blind. (Note: I've never held any single job longer than, I dunno, three years. I just assume corruption is part of sticking around.)
Member the Twilight Zone where the old man daydreamed of robbing the bank and Durwood put the finger on him?
The second Darrin wouldn't have ratted him out. Point, Sergeant.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 27229
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by Heston » 28 Oct 2015, 4:53pm

Belated best wishes mate.

Image
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4689
Joined: 19 Feb 2009, 1:10pm

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by muppet hi fi » 28 Oct 2015, 6:36pm

belated happy day man. and hey, have some tricks and treats this this Saturday too!
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

white man
User avatar
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 782
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:12pm
Location: Penshaw Manor

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by white man » 28 Oct 2015, 8:55pm

Happy Happy Day

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6242
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by revbob » 29 Oct 2015, 10:19pm

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:Thanks all. I wish I could tell a wild tale full of strippers and powders, but the fact is, I watched 3 vampire movies, got a massage (not a tug) then ate Chinese food with the Mrs.

And ended my 2 week vacation, I'm back at work :(
Who goes back to work on a Wednesday? Take the rest of the week off, meathead.
I like partial weeks, it's my thing.

I was sched to go back monday, but my manager remembered my birthday and offered me 2 additional days off. Shit like that when you've worked in the same place for 19.75 years.
That's pretty cool. I worked in a place for that long and my manager ( who was in anoyhet statw) wanted me to call him before and after I went to lunch and showed up in the morning. That was a significant reason for me quitting. If I get the job done with no customer complaints just accept that I don't need to be micro managed at that level.

Happy birthday to the coolest person I don't really know.

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3757
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by Olaf » 30 Oct 2015, 7:52am

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Tep!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32484
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by tepista » 30 Oct 2015, 2:14pm

Olaf wrote:Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Tep!
I was just thinking about you, i made a picture-puzzle in the Halloween thread!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3757
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by Olaf » 02 Nov 2015, 8:25am

tepista wrote:
Olaf wrote:Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Tep!
I was just thinking about you, i made a picture-puzzle in the Halloween thread!
Cool. I didn't get it though.

In fact, I still don't.

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3757
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: Happy birthday, tepista

Post by Olaf » 02 Nov 2015, 8:31am

Oh, I just read it aloud. Heh.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests