Happy Birthday Ratty.

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Re: Happy Birthday Ratty.

Post by Rat Patrol »

Belated thanks, guys. :D

So I spent my birthday at my cousin's 6-year-old's birthday party, since we're on the same day. They had a pinata and beanbag toss and lawn jarts and a swimming pool with inflatable toys. Best birthday in 20 years!!! Image

Except the jarts looked like this. . .

. . .instead of the ones from my own precious childhood memories:

:meh:

Also...everyone liked the 6-year-old's cake better than the store-bought one I had. So I had to take the whole thing home. It had brightly food-colored frosting balloons half an inch thick squirted all over it. I blacked out for 2 days after eating it and when I came to I was laying in a dumpster two states over.

Coincidentally, I read about this in the paper when I came to and staggered over to the Amtrak station in New Haven to purchase a ticket back home: http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc ... story.html

:shifty: ³

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Rat Patrol wrote:Belated thanks, guys. :D

So I spent my birthday at my cousin's 6-year-old's birthday party, since we're on the same day. They had a pinata and beanbag toss and lawn jarts and a swimming pool with inflatable toys. Best birthday in 20 years!!! Image

Except the jarts looked like this. . .

. . .instead of the ones from my own precious childhood memories:

:meh:

Also...everyone liked the 6-year-old's cake better than the store-bought one I had. So I had to take the whole thing home. It had brightly food-colored frosting balloons half an inch thick squirted all over it. I blacked out for 2 days after eating it and when I came to I was laying in a dumpster two states over.

Coincidentally, I read about this in the paper when I came to and staggered over to the Amtrak station in New Haven to purchase a ticket back home: http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc ... story.html

:shifty: ³
I bet there's a homeless guy with new shoes who is planning to use the prints form those hands in a bank job.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

That is the Rattyest story to ever grace this board.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy