Question for Heston

General music discussion.
muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Re: Question for Heston

Post by muppet hi fi » 08 Jul 2016, 11:25pm

Excellent, mate! Gonna bet a great skanking night out for both bands. And I too am well made up for you. In full Kiss regalia. :shifty:

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston » 09 Jul 2016, 1:57am

muppet hi fi wrote:Excellent, mate! Gonna bet a great skanking night out for both bands. And I too am well made up for you. In full Kiss regalia. :shifty:
:mrgreen:
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Heston

Post by Heston » 10 Jan 2017, 11:59am

Oh my, a support slot with the Exploited is a turn up for the books. Flex must have a vooddoo doll somewhere.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen

Post by Wolter » 10 Jan 2017, 12:35pm

Heston wrote:
10 Jan 2017, 11:59am
Oh my, a support slot with the Exploited is a turn up for the books. Flex must have a vooddoo doll somewhere.
:lol:
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex » 10 Jan 2017, 12:51pm

Heston wrote:
10 Jan 2017, 11:59am
2017 is an extremely good year so far.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Heston

Post by Heston » 05 Apr 2017, 6:14pm

New track "Land of Opportunity" just uploaded to youTube...

Also, four brand new tracks to download for free on our Soundcloud page...

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread » 05 Apr 2017, 6:51pm

Heston wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 6:14pm
New track "Land of Opportunity" just uploaded to youTube...

Also, four brand new tracks to download for free on our Soundcloud page...

Fantastic stuff mate. Great lyrics and love the feel of the track. You guys go from strenth to strength. I doff my cap.

Low Down Low
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Low Down Low » 05 Apr 2017, 6:56pm

Wow...they are some seriously good tunes. Had to listen to What the Lawyers Say 3 times because it is so damn catchy. And like Golf and the Third World War a lot too, sounds a little bit XTCish to these cloth ears. Whatever, great stuff all round!

Heston

Post by Heston » 05 Apr 2017, 6:59pm

Much appreciated lads. We're trying to get a new album out by the early summer, stay tuned.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread » 05 Apr 2017, 7:03pm

Heston wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 6:59pm
Much appreciated lads. We're trying to get a new album out by the early summer, stay tuned.
:cool:

Heston

Post by Heston » 05 Apr 2017, 7:11pm

Low Down Low wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 6:56pm
Wow...they are some seriously good tunes. Had to listen to What the Lawyers Say 3 times because it is so damn catchy. And like Golf and the Third World War a lot too, sounds a little bit XTCish to these cloth ears. Whatever, great stuff all round!
Well they're probably my second favourite band so your ears may not be as bad as you think. :mrgreen:

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread » 05 Apr 2017, 7:14pm

Heston wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 7:11pm
Low Down Low wrote:
Well they're probably my second favourite band so your ears may not be as bad as you think. :mrgreen:
Yeah but who are number 1.

Heston

Post by Heston » 05 Apr 2017, 7:18pm

Marky Dread wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 7:14pm
Heston wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
New York Dolls

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread » 05 Apr 2017, 7:20pm

Heston wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 7:18pm
Marky Dread wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 7:14pm
Heston wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
New York Dolls
New York Kiss.

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi » 05 Apr 2017, 8:09pm

Great, great stuff, Hes. You guys are so fucking good, and as Marky says, just go from strength to strength. Why you guys aren't on a mid-sized indie type label and getting a little airplay and maybe some extra dosh is beyond me. (I know - real lives and all, but still...).