Hagar
No votes

Total votes: 20

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Van poll

Post by Dr. Medulla »

modskin wrote:Image

I used to have to take it out on the Grand Central Expressway to pick up printing supplies in Queens, and it was a goddamn cop magnet.
:lol: That one just screams, "Spray the interior for cleaned up blood splatter."
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
modskin wrote:Image

I used to have to take it out on the Grand Central Expressway to pick up printing supplies in Queens, and it was a goddamn cop magnet.
:lol: That one just screams, "Spray the interior for cleaned up blood splatter."
I could see Andrew WK driving that van.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

The nitro booster sounds like GEER raping Michael Anthony without lube. I win this poll.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Has to be van Persie

Still216
Hoy Without The Hoy

Post by Still216 »

modskin wrote:This used to be my work van in Brooklyn. No shit. We let them use it for the photo shoot for $200, which paid off the van in full.

After it was used in the MIB book cover, it was painted over by the almighty Neckface, and looked like this:

Holy shit, that's awesome. Holy shit, that's awesome.
Sit on my lap, I'm sober! - cretin
Dylan can never care about anything, not a troublesome woman, not a beleagured workingman, not a fingerless glove or sleeveless jacket, as much as Andrew WK cares about partying. - Silent Majority

modskin
Unknown Immortal

Post by modskin »

Still216 wrote:
modskin wrote:This used to be my work van in Brooklyn. No shit. We let them use it for the photo shoot for $200, which paid off the van in full.

After it was used in the MIB book cover, it was painted over by the almighty Neckface, and looked like this:

Holy shit, that's awesome. Holy shit, that's awesome.
The passenger door was held closed with a bungee cord. When we parked it at night, I pulled it up against a wall so nobody could get to that door.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

-na White.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:-na White.
I remember when Wheel became stupidly popular in the 80s, there was a supposed outbreak of girls being named Vanna. They'd all be in their early 20s now, but I don't think I've ever met someone named Vanna. Anyone encounter 20-something Vannas?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Still216
Hoy Without The Hoy

Post by Still216 »

modskin wrote:
The passenger door was held closed with a bungee cord. When we parked it at night, I pulled it up against a wall so nobody could get to that door.
You had me at "bungee cord".

I genuinely can't express how insanely jealous I am of your experience of parking the guy from the State's custom-painted van with a door held together with a bungee cord. That is unreal.
Sit on my lap, I'm sober! - cretin
Dylan can never care about anything, not a troublesome woman, not a beleagured workingman, not a fingerless glove or sleeveless jacket, as much as Andrew WK cares about partying. - Silent Majority

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I remember when Wheel became stupidly popular in the 80s, there was a supposed outbreak of girls being named Vanna. They'd all be in their early 20s now, but I don't think I've ever met someone named Vanna. Anyone encounter 20-something Vannas?
Never met a Vanna in my life.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I used to be related by law to Pat Sajak.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
He strikes me as a pumpkin guts and cranberry pizza kind of guy.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
_um_kin _uts and __anb_rr_ _i__a

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

Helsing

In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: I remember when Wheel became stupidly popular in the 80s, there was a supposed outbreak of girls being named Vanna. They'd all be in their early 20s now, but I don't think I've ever met someone named Vanna. Anyone encounter 20-something Vannas?
_um_kin _uts and __anb_rr_ _i__a
I'd like to solve. Gumpskin Outs and Joanborro Qijha?