72%
Black Diamond
16%

Total votes: 25

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Re: Kiss vs the Dolls

Post by Silent Majority » 16 Oct 2016, 9:34am

I let YouTube play a 70s rock thread after the Alice Cooper song I listened to and I Was Made For Loving You came up. It's pretty good, been in my head since. It's got a hint of the synth future in some of the breakdowns and in the 4/4 time. Like a leather jacketed Human League.
'But also: hey dude, you can just go looking for more glasses. They're all free now. '

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 Oct 2016, 10:19am

Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol » 16 Oct 2016, 10:30am

Silent Majority wrote:I let YouTube play a 70s rock thread after the Alice Cooper song I listened to and I Was Made For Loving You came up. It's pretty good, been in my head since. It's got a hint of the synth future in some of the breakdowns and in the 4/4 time. Like a leather jacketed Human League.
How's the hangover feel now? More uncontrollable vomit-y?

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston » 16 Oct 2016, 10:33am

Silent Majority wrote:I let YouTube play a 70s rock thread after the Alice Cooper song I listened to and I Was Made For Loving You came up. It's pretty good, been in my head since. It's got a hint of the synth future in some of the breakdowns and in the 4/4 time. Like a leather jacketed Human League.
Another convert, that's you and Wolt so far. I knew these threads weren't in vain.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread » 16 Oct 2016, 12:00pm

Heston wrote:
Another convert, that's you and Wolt so far. I knew these threads weren't in vain.
He was already converted. I remember that happy picture of James with his KISS greatest hits CD.

JennyB
Clash Cuck

Post by JennyB » 17 Oct 2016, 12:26pm

There's a KISS restaurant (I think it's called Rock and Brews) opening up about 15 minutes from my house. I am equally horrified and fascinated. I will report back my findings.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 17 Oct 2016, 12:31pm

JennyB wrote:There's a KISS restaurant (I think it's called Rock and Brews) opening up about 15 minutes from my house. I am equally horrified and fascinated. I will report back my findings.
"What do you mean females are served only if they're ages 14–17?"

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol » 17 Oct 2016, 12:33pm

The entire menu contains sandwich filler. And syphilis.

Heston

Post by Heston » 17 Oct 2016, 1:37pm

I hope people aren't starting to neglect the Official KISS Thread. This thread is strictly for the purpose of measuring the the might of KISS against the Dolls.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 17 Oct 2016, 1:39pm

Heston wrote:I hope people aren't starting to neglect the Official KISS Thread. This thread is strictly for the purpose of measuring the the might of KISS against the Dolls.

Heston

Post by Heston » 06 Feb 2017, 6:51pm

Silent Majority wrote:
16 Oct 2016, 9:34am
I let YouTube play a 70s rock thread after the Alice Cooper song I listened to and I Was Made For Loving You came up. It's pretty good, been in my head since. It's got a hint of the synth future in some of the breakdowns and in the 4/4 time. Like a leather jacketed Human League.
I missed this before, it's like a nice Paul Stanley simile. Thanks.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 06 Feb 2017, 6:58pm

Heston returns to this thread like someone repeatedly checking their coat pocket for lost car keys. Nope, still not there.

Heston

Post by Heston » 18 Mar 2017, 9:48pm

I was vaccinated with a velcro needle

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Mar 2017, 9:53pm

Heston wrote:
18 Mar 2017, 9:48pm
I was vaccinated with a velcro needle
You're either spouting Fall lyrics or that's code to the secret ops team that the mission is a go.

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by gkbill » 19 Mar 2017, 1:02am

JennyB wrote:
17 Oct 2016, 12:26pm
There's a KISS restaurant (I think it's called Rock and Brews) opening up about 15 minutes from my house. I am equally horrified and fascinated. I will report back my findings.
Hello,

Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after using the restroom.