ChicoHarris On IMCT

General music discussion.

How would you like ChicoHarris to contribute to IMCT?

Poll ended at 08 Dec 2010, 7:35am

Use the board like he always has
32%
Change his behaviour
68%

Total votes: 28

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Re: ChicoHarris On IMCT

Post by Silent Majority »

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:confusing Gutterpoet with eumaas
Foolish Hoy—Gutterpoet and Flex are the ones who finish each other's sentences.
Didn't Wolter program Flex? Haha, just kidding, we all know Wolter studied medieval poetry in his small liberal arts college in lieu of practical science/engineering.
Us dropouts look down on all those who bothered to finish college equally as time wasting debtors.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Silent Majority wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Didn't Wolter program Flex? Haha, just kidding, we all know Wolter studied medieval poetry in his small liberal arts college in lieu of practical science/engineering.
Us dropouts look down on all those who bothered to finish college equally as time wasting debtors.
I almost dropped out like 9 times.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I don't know what to think of someone who can't even dropout properly.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Foolish Hoy—Gutterpoet and Flex are the ones who finish each other's sentences.
I don't know what to think of someone who can't even dropout properly.
I FAIL AT EVERYTHING I DO!
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Wolter wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The subjective bullshit papers were too much for you?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

matedog wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Foolish Hoy—Gutterpoet and Flex are the ones who finish each other's sentences.
More like "the having to work full time while going to school" was too much for me.

Well that, and my binge drinking.

matedog

Post by matedog »

Wolter wrote:
matedog wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
matedog wrote: Didn't Wolter program Flex? Haha, just kidding, we all know Wolter studied medieval poetry in his small liberal arts college in lieu of practical science/engineering.
More like "the having to work full time while going to school" was too much for me.

You were supposed to be asleep by now.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

matedog wrote:
Wolter wrote:
matedog wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Silent Majority wrote: Us dropouts look down on all those who bothered to finish college equally as time wasting debtors.

You were supposed to be asleep by now.
I am unpredictable.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mississippi Brings Down Yet Another National Average
WASHINGTON—With a new study ranking it last among the 50 states yet again, Mississippi once more brought down the overall national average on another key quality-of-life indicator Monday. "We thought the U.S. had already hit rock bottom on [the statistical measurement of social progress]," researcher Charlie Ong said during a presentation to government officials. "But just look at this line graph before and after the data for Mississippi is added. See? Ugh." Observers noted that if you factor in truck-fixin' and waving from porches, Mississippi still does pretty good for itself.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/missis ... era,26978/
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

I was scanning the image quickly and misread the bottom as "Get Racially Laid".

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Inder wrote:I was scanning the image quickly and misread the bottom as "Get Racially Laid".

Paging Dr. Matey. Paging Dr. A. Hoy Matey.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Inder wrote:I was scanning the image quickly and misread the bottom as "Get Racially Laid".

He'd like to think he's a doctor of love, but it's really gastro-intestinology.

matedog

Post by matedog »

Wolter wrote:

You're one to talk about race mixing.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

matedog wrote:
Wolter wrote:

You're one to talk about race mixing.
The only people who don't think Jews are white people are white racists.