The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

General music discussion.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43127
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 12 May 2019, 8:04am

Inder wrote:
12 May 2019, 7:20am


what a MONSTER TUNE
Brilliant.

Have one from the good Captian.
Last edited by Marky Dread on 12 May 2019, 8:07am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31206
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Heston » 12 May 2019, 8:06am

Inder wrote:
12 May 2019, 7:20am


what a MONSTER TUNE
MONSTER BAND. Great live clip that one.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43127
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 12 May 2019, 8:09am

Heston wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:06am
Inder wrote:
12 May 2019, 7:20am


what a MONSTER TUNE
MONSTER BAND. Great live clip that one.
One of the most underrated band ever. Love The Equals.

Check out the Captain's version above.
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31206
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Heston » 12 May 2019, 8:33am

Marky Dread wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:09am
Heston wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:06am
Inder wrote:
12 May 2019, 7:20am


what a MONSTER TUNE
MONSTER BAND. Great live clip that one.
One of the most underrated band ever. Love The Equals.

Check out the Captain's version above.
Gotta love the Captain as well, that's a cool version.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9493
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by revbob » 12 May 2019, 10:02am

Marky Dread wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:09am
Heston wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:06am
Inder wrote:
12 May 2019, 7:20am


what a MONSTER TUNE
MONSTER BAND. Great live clip that one.
One of the most underrated band ever. Love The Equals.

Check out the Captain's version above.
This my first time hearing of them. Must explore more.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43127
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 12 May 2019, 11:17am

revbob wrote:
12 May 2019, 10:02am
Marky Dread wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:09am
Heston wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:06am
Inder wrote:
12 May 2019, 7:20am


what a MONSTER TUNE
MONSTER BAND. Great live clip that one.
One of the most underrated band ever. Love The Equals.

Check out the Captain's version above.
This my first time hearing of them. Must explore more.
About 7 years ago I uploaded a two disc set which turned a few people here onto The Equals. Do you want an upload?
Image

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1566
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by dave202 » 12 May 2019, 12:19pm

Marky Dread wrote:
12 May 2019, 11:17am
revbob wrote:
12 May 2019, 10:02am
Marky Dread wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:09am
Heston wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:06am
Inder wrote:
12 May 2019, 7:20am


what a MONSTER TUNE
MONSTER BAND. Great live clip that one.
One of the most underrated band ever. Love The Equals.

Check out the Captain's version above.
This my first time hearing of them. Must explore more.
About 7 years ago I uploaded a two disc set which turned a few people here onto The Equals. Do you want an upload?
Yeah, baby come back!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9493
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by revbob » 12 May 2019, 12:30pm

Marky Dread wrote:
12 May 2019, 11:17am
revbob wrote:
12 May 2019, 10:02am
Marky Dread wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:09am
Heston wrote:
12 May 2019, 8:06am
Inder wrote:
12 May 2019, 7:20am


what a MONSTER TUNE
MONSTER BAND. Great live clip that one.
One of the most underrated band ever. Love The Equals.

Check out the Captain's version above.
This my first time hearing of them. Must explore more.
About 7 years ago I uploaded a two disc set which turned a few people here onto The Equals. Do you want an upload?
Yeah, thanks Marky.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31206
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Heston » 12 May 2019, 12:32pm

My favourite Equals song, always cheers me up...

There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43127
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 12 May 2019, 6:21pm

For revbob and anyone else who likes good music.

The Equals Anthology. Was going to upload my two disc set but sadly it's packed away for when I move home and didn't fancy looking through 4,000 plus CDs to find it.

So this version is from my storage drive at Mp3 192 kbps.

https://mega.nz/#!Kgt3HSzZ!--gYXWsi4CjU ... YOSrBlV9EQ
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9493
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by revbob » 12 May 2019, 7:31pm

Marky Dread wrote:
12 May 2019, 6:21pm
For revbob and anyone else who likes good music.

The Equals Anthology. Was going to upload my two disc set but sadly it's packed away for when I move home and didn't fancy looking through 4,000 plus CDs to find it.

So this version is from my storage drive at Mp3 192 kbps.

https://mega.nz/#!Kgt3HSzZ!--gYXWsi4CjU ... YOSrBlV9EQ


Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31206
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Heston » 14 May 2019, 7:15pm

One of the most intense songs ever I've ever heard. Who says Weller was mellowing towards the end of the Jam...

There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43127
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 14 May 2019, 8:46pm

Heston wrote:
14 May 2019, 7:15pm
One of the most intense songs ever I've ever heard. Who says Weller was mellowing towards the end of the Jam...

Great track. My fave from that period is the lyric from ''Just Who Is the 5 O'Clock Hero?''.
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31206
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Heston » 14 May 2019, 8:47pm

Marky Dread wrote:
14 May 2019, 8:46pm
Heston wrote:
14 May 2019, 7:15pm
One of the most intense songs ever I've ever heard. Who says Weller was mellowing towards the end of the Jam...

Great track. My fave from that period is the lyric from ''Just Who Is the 5 O'Clock Hero?''.
Tremendous as well. That album was half-great.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43127
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 14 May 2019, 8:49pm

Heston wrote:
14 May 2019, 8:47pm
Marky Dread wrote:
14 May 2019, 8:46pm
Heston wrote:
14 May 2019, 7:15pm
One of the most intense songs ever I've ever heard. Who says Weller was mellowing towards the end of the Jam...

Great track. My fave from that period is the lyric from ''Just Who Is the 5 O'Clock Hero?''.
Tremendous as well. That album was half-great.
Agree but the other was good just not as good.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 101Walterton, Google [Bot], Heston, Olaf and 13 guests