Page 96 of 107

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 01 Jul 2019, 8:08am
by WestwayKid
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jul 2019, 6:17am
Say, now, wouldn't it be neat to turn the Beatles story into a crazy conspiracy theory?
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.ph ... &t=3198300
Genre: Non-Fiction > Biographies & Memoirs > Rock Band Biographies :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 18 Jul 2019, 2:23pm
by tepista
Image

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 19 Jul 2019, 5:39pm
by Heston
Edit: Wrong thread

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2019, 12:49pm
by Inder

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2019, 12:57pm
by Heston
Inder wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 12:49pm
:mrgreen:

That reminds me of when my mate farted the intro to Purple Haze.

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2019, 12:59pm
by Marky Dread
Heston wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 12:57pm
Inder wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 12:49pm
:mrgreen:

That reminds me if when my mate farted the intro to Purple Haze.
Ha I can hear that without actually hearing it.

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 08 Aug 2019, 4:40pm
by Dr. Medulla
Abbey Road gets the multi-disc re-release treatment.
https://www.uncut.co.uk/news/read-compl ... ons-111620

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 08 Aug 2019, 4:55pm
by Heston
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:40pm
Abbey Road gets the multi-disc re-release treatment.
https://www.uncut.co.uk/news/read-compl ... ons-111620
I'm playing the original album now, here's some observations. I love Ringo's backing vocals on Carry That Weight. I think Lennon was absent at the session so they pushed him forward. I love the duelling guitars in The End. It also has the only drum solo in the history of music I ever liked.

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 08 Aug 2019, 5:09pm
by Dr. Medulla
Heston wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:55pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:40pm
Abbey Road gets the multi-disc re-release treatment.
https://www.uncut.co.uk/news/read-compl ... ons-111620
I'm playing the original album now, here's some observations. I love Ringo's backing vocals on Carry That Weight. I think Lennon was absent at the session so they pushed him forward. I love the duelling guitars in The End. It also has the only drum solo in the history of music I ever liked.
Oh man … something something Peart something #rushfan

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 08 Aug 2019, 6:46pm
by Heston
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 5:09pm
Heston wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:55pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:40pm
Abbey Road gets the multi-disc re-release treatment.
https://www.uncut.co.uk/news/read-compl ... ons-111620
I'm playing the original album now, here's some observations. I love Ringo's backing vocals on Carry That Weight. I think Lennon was absent at the session so they pushed him forward. I love the duelling guitars in The End. It also has the only drum solo in the history of music I ever liked.
Oh man … something something Peart something #rushfan
I will forgive Rush anything for giving us Spirit of Radio. It justifies their whole career. Maybe the best Canadian song ever written?

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 08 Aug 2019, 6:57pm
by Dr. Medulla
Heston wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 6:46pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 5:09pm
Heston wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:55pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:40pm
Abbey Road gets the multi-disc re-release treatment.
https://www.uncut.co.uk/news/read-compl ... ons-111620
I'm playing the original album now, here's some observations. I love Ringo's backing vocals on Carry That Weight. I think Lennon was absent at the session so they pushed him forward. I love the duelling guitars in The End. It also has the only drum solo in the history of music I ever liked.
Oh man … something something Peart something #rushfan
I will forgive Rush anything for giving us Spirit of Radio. It justifies their whole career. Maybe the best Canadian song ever written?
That's one wicked counterpunch for all the mean things I've done to you over the years. :sad:

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 08 Aug 2019, 7:00pm
by Heston
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 6:57pm
Heston wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 6:46pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 5:09pm
Heston wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:55pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:40pm
Abbey Road gets the multi-disc re-release treatment.
https://www.uncut.co.uk/news/read-compl ... ons-111620
I'm playing the original album now, here's some observations. I love Ringo's backing vocals on Carry That Weight. I think Lennon was absent at the session so they pushed him forward. I love the duelling guitars in The End. It also has the only drum solo in the history of music I ever liked.
Oh man … something something Peart something #rushfan
I will forgive Rush anything for giving us Spirit of Radio. It justifies their whole career. Maybe the best Canadian song ever written?
That's one wicked counterpunch for all the mean things I've done to you over the years. :sad:
It was done in all innocence as well. An accidental headbutt in round 1,267 ended the contest.

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 08 Aug 2019, 7:05pm
by Dr. Medulla
Heston wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 7:00pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 6:57pm
Heston wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 6:46pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 5:09pm
Heston wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:55pm


I'm playing the original album now, here's some observations. I love Ringo's backing vocals on Carry That Weight. I think Lennon was absent at the session so they pushed him forward. I love the duelling guitars in The End. It also has the only drum solo in the history of music I ever liked.
Oh man … something something Peart something #rushfan
I will forgive Rush anything for giving us Spirit of Radio. It justifies their whole career. Maybe the best Canadian song ever written?
That's one wicked counterpunch for all the mean things I've done to you over the years. :sad:
It was done in all innocence as well. An accidental headbutt in round 1,267 ended the contest.
The Canadian mob would tear you apart, but are too apologetic to do so.

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 09 Aug 2019, 12:55pm
by Kory
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:40pm
Abbey Road gets the multi-disc re-release treatment.
https://www.uncut.co.uk/news/read-compl ... ons-111620
Goddamn it, I barely have room for the Pepper's and White Album ones.

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Posted: 09 Aug 2019, 1:03pm
by Dr. Medulla
Kory wrote:
09 Aug 2019, 12:55pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 4:40pm
Abbey Road gets the multi-disc re-release treatment.
https://www.uncut.co.uk/news/read-compl ... ons-111620
Goddamn it, I barely have room for the Pepper's and White Album ones.
It's inevitable that Revolver and Rubber Soul are next.