Marley

General music discussion.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Marley

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:I have a lesbian friend whose brother is gay. Their father came out of the closet in middle age and is now exclusively homosexual.

Not really making a point here, other than to say that whole family is really friggin gay.
In that family, isn't the hetero mother the deviant?
Frankly, any woman not willing to make out with other women in front of me is a deviant... :shifty:
Duh. Well, unless they're ugly.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:I have a lesbian friend whose brother is gay. Their father came out of the closet in middle age and is now exclusively homosexual.

Not really making a point here, other than to say that whole family is really friggin gay.
Frankly, any woman not willing to make out with other women in front of me is a deviant... :shifty:
Ugly women don't count for anything, anyway.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Fat chicks too.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: In that family, isn't the hetero mother the deviant?
Fat chicks too.
Welcome back to The Man Show, folks. We've got a lot more coming your way.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Did you ever see the SNL skit from about 10 years ago where the guy was granted a wish, and he wished to have two lesbians in bed. So what appears are two flannel-wearing, mullet-donning bull-dykes talking about their trip to Home Depot in their Subaru. Pretty funny stuff.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

I dont think all homosexuals are born homosexual so it cant just be generic. It is not coincidence that a large percentage of abused kids (same sex) become abusers (same sex). A number of (straight) people who become rent boys purely for money also become homosexual over time.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

101Walterton wrote:I dont think all homosexuals are born homosexual so it cant just be generic. It is not coincidence that a large percentage of abused kids (same sex) become abusers (same sex). A number of (straight) people who become rent boys purely for money also become homosexual over time.
Generally though, same sex child-molesters are typically what's considered "fixated." They haven't been allowed to form an appropriate level of adult psychological development, so they are sexually attracted to children. It's not a homosexuality issue but a pedophelia issue. And the rent boy argument is kind of a chicken or egg thing -- did they become rent boys for money because they were gay to begin with? I agree that it's probably not black and white, but I also think the environmental argument is dangerous.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
101Walterton wrote:I dont think all homosexuals are born homosexual so it cant just be generic. It is not coincidence that a large percentage of abused kids (same sex) become abusers (same sex). A number of (straight) people who become rent boys purely for money also become homosexual over time.
Generally though, same sex child-molesters are typically what's considered "fixated." They haven't been allowed to form an appropriate level of adult psychological development, so they are sexually attracted to children. It's not a homosexuality issue but a pedophelia issue. And the rent boy argument is kind of a chicken or egg thing -- did they become rent boys for money because they were gay to begin with? I agree that it's probably not black and white, but I also think the environmental argument is dangerous.
Not least of which because it opens the door to "fixing" people thru reprogramming and forced Bible-reading and the like. The other thing about prostitution is that the sex is not about attraction, but about commerce. It's divorced from any the usuals of what one looks for in a mate, but rather about an act done for cash, then go separate ways. That someone is willing to engage in the act with someone of the same sex doesn't necessarily follow that they're homosexual, but that they're willing to double their potential client base.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Not least of which because it opens the door to "fixing" people thru reprogramming and forced Bible-reading and the like. The other thing about prostitution is that the sex is not about attraction, but about commerce. It's divorced from any the usuals of what one looks for in a mate, but rather about an act done for cash, then go separate ways. That someone is willing to engage in the act with someone of the same sex doesn't necessarily follow that they're homosexual, but that they're willing to double their potential client base.

What I meant was that they were straight, went into prostitution purely for financial reasons then carried that over into their private life. Not saying that it happens to everyone by any means but it does happen. Likewise it is no coincidence the number of female prostitutes that become lesbians.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

What I meant was that they were straight, went into prostitution purely for financial reasons then carried that over into their private life. Not saying that it happens to everyone by any means but it does happen. Likewise it is no coincidence the number of female prostitutes that become lesbians.
I'd need to see some numbers, but assuming it's true, I'd guess that female hookers go homo because sex with men becomes associated with emotion-free commerce. You would think, then, that rent boys would go hetero for the same reason. Whatever the case, the whole thing's gotta be a complex series of factors.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

I'd need to see some numbers, but assuming it's true, I'd guess that female hookers go homo because sex with men becomes associated with emotion-free commerce. You would think, then, that rent boys would go hetero for the same reason. Whatever the case, the whole thing's gotta be a complex series of factors.
I'll put it another way, in the course of my past professional life I have met people both male and female who have told me in person that they were straight and became homosexual (or decided to only have sex with people of the same sex ) purely because of social circumstances. Prostitution being the most common factor but not the only factor (but there is another whole can of worms there). Can't give you specific numbers of people this happens to but it is not my opinion it is fact.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote: Generally though, same sex child-molesters are typically what's considered "fixated." They haven't been allowed to form an appropriate level of adult psychological development, so they are sexually attracted to children. It's not a homosexuality issue but a pedophelia issue. And the rent boy argument is kind of a chicken or egg thing -- did they become rent boys for money because they were gay to begin with? I agree that it's probably not black and white, but I also think the environmental argument is dangerous.

I'll put it another way, in the course of my past professional life I have met people both male and female who have told me in person that they were straight and became homosexual (or decided to only have sex with people of the same sex ) purely because of social circumstances. Prostitution being the most common factor but not the only factor (but there is another whole flock of sheep there). Can't give you specific numbers of people this happens to but it is not my opinion it is fact.
Fixed.

(Was this too serious a post?)
Got a Rake? Sure!

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

JennyB wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Not least of which because it opens the door to "fixing" people thru reprogramming and forced Bible-reading and the like. The other thing about prostitution is that the sex is not about attraction, but about commerce. It's divorced from any the usuals of what one looks for in a mate, but rather about an act done for cash, then go separate ways. That someone is willing to engage in the act with someone of the same sex doesn't necessarily follow that they're homosexual, but that they're willing to double their potential client base.

I'll put it another way, in the course of my past professional life I have met people both male and female who have told me in person that they were straight and became homosexual (or decided to only have sex with people of the same sex ) purely because of social circumstances. Prostitution being the most common factor but not the only factor (but there is another whole flock of sheep there). Can't give you specific numbers of people this happens to but it is not my opinion it is fact.
Fixed.

(Was this too serious a post?)
I'm tired of battling my corner over guns and drugs you cant argue with 'opinions' or 'views' over the internet it is never ending . I would be a shit activist , no energy for the fight.

ps That is not an activist for shit but an activist who was shit.

pps dont think I didnt notice Ms

mr. diem

Post by mr. diem »

Clapton's cover didn't do Marley any favor stateside.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

mr. diem wrote:Clapton's cover didn't do Marley any favor stateside.