Page 709 of 715

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 8:41pm
by 101Walterton
What happens if you end up with no original members :huh:

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 8:44pm
by Dr. Medulla
101Walterton wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:41pm
I don't read this thread.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 8:45pm
by Heston
101Walterton wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:41pm
What happens if you end up with no original members :huh:
You literally are the Drifters.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 8:48pm
by Marky Dread
101Walterton wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:41pm
What happens if you end up with no original members :huh:
Dr. Feelgood have been going for years without any original members left.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 9:08pm
by Wolter
Heston wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:45pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:41pm
What happens if you end up with no original members :huh:
You literally are the Drifters.
:lol:

I’m fairly certain there were at least two bands claiming to be The Original Drifters playing in Myrtle Beach the same weekend once when I was young.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 9:10pm
by Marky Dread
Heston wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:45pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:41pm
What happens if you end up with no original members :huh:
You literally are the Drifters.
Missed this. 10/10

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 10:02pm
by 101Walterton
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:44pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 8:41pm
I don't read this thread.
What do you mean “this thread” Wally?

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 08 Nov 2017, 8:49pm
by Dr. Medulla

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 09 Nov 2017, 12:02am
by Inder

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 09 Nov 2017, 1:44pm
by Kory
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 8:49pm
On Cage's 4'33": http://mentalfloss.com/article/59902/10 ... -cages-433
Good read.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 09 Nov 2017, 1:52pm
by Marky Dread
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 8:49pm
On Cage's 4'33": http://mentalfloss.com/article/59902/10 ... -cages-433
Thanks that was a fascinating read. A truly inspiring and innovative artist.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 09 Nov 2017, 2:39pm
by Kory
Marky Dread wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 1:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 8:49pm
On Cage's 4'33": http://mentalfloss.com/article/59902/10 ... -cages-433
Thanks that was a fascinating read. A truly inspiring and innovative artist.
I like reading about classical composers. It reminds me of a better time when real music was being created.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 09 Nov 2017, 2:40pm
by Flex
Kory wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 2:39pm
I like reading about classical composers. It reminds me of a better time when real music was being created.
Weird that reading about classical composers reminds you of post-grunge, but okay.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 09 Nov 2017, 2:47pm
by Kory
Flex wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 2:40pm
Kory wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 2:39pm
I like reading about classical composers. It reminds me of a better time when real music was being created.
Weird that reading about classical composers reminds you of post-grunge, but okay.
Shostakovich=Smashmouth

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 09 Nov 2017, 3:14pm
by Dr. Medulla
Kory wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 2:47pm
Flex wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 2:40pm
Kory wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 2:39pm
I like reading about classical composers. It reminds me of a better time when real music was being created.
Weird that reading about classical composers reminds you of post-grunge, but okay.
Shostakovich=Smashmouth
Mozart=Fred Durst?