Page 707 of 710

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 2:51pm
by Silent Majority
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:34pm
I love Neil's voice and my favourite song is "Forever In Blue Jeans "
All this.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 2:57pm
by Heston
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:51pm
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:34pm
I love Neil's voice and my favourite song is "Forever In Blue Jeans "
All this.
Someone other than Matey in full agreement, I'm flabbergasted.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 3:06pm
by Marky Dread
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:57pm
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:51pm
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:34pm
I love Neil's voice and my favourite song is "Forever In Blue Jeans "
All this.
Someone other than Matey in full agreement, I'm flabbergasted.
Well I like Neil Diamond too as I mentioned earlier but if you are happier sitting with Murph in your Status Quo denims then fair enough.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 3:08pm
by 101Walterton
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:37pm
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:34pm
I love Neil's voice and my favourite song is "Forever In Blue Jeans "
101 talks but he can't sing or dance and he don't walk....
I don’t do forced fun!!

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 3:14pm
by Marky Dread
101Walterton wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 3:08pm
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:37pm
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:34pm
I love Neil's voice and my favourite song is "Forever In Blue Jeans "
101 talks but he can't sing or dance and he don't walk....
I don’t do forced fun!!
You're a big boy now you've come of age.😉😉

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 3:21pm
by Heston
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 3:06pm
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:57pm
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:51pm
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:34pm
I love Neil's voice and my favourite song is "Forever In Blue Jeans "
All this.
Someone other than Matey in full agreement, I'm flabbergasted.
Well I like Neil Diamond too as I mentioned earlier but if you are happier sitting with Murph in your Status Quo denims then fair enough.
Ah, but your favourite song was different!

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 4:44pm
by Marky Dread
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 3:21pm
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 3:06pm
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:57pm
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:51pm
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 2:34pm
I love Neil's voice and my favourite song is "Forever In Blue Jeans "
All this.
Someone other than Matey in full agreement, I'm flabbergasted.
Well I like Neil Diamond too as I mentioned earlier but if you are happier sitting with Murph in your Status Quo denims then fair enough.
Ah, but your favourite song was different!
Ok so we don't get to hold hands this time. We could of made a beautiful noise together. Win some/ lose some.😉

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 6:33pm
by revbob
I like Shane's cover of Cracklin Rosie alright otherwise Im not familiar with much other than the stupid song they play at Fenway.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 6:33pm
by Heston
revbob wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 6:33pm
I like Shane's cover of Cracklin Rosie alright otherwise Im not familiar with much other than the stupid song they play at Fenway.
Shane did do a cracking job of that one.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 6:39pm
by Marky Dread
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 6:33pm
revbob wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 6:33pm
I like Shane's cover of Cracklin Rosie alright otherwise Im not familiar with much other than the stupid song they play at Fenway.
Shane did do a cracking job of that one.
So at last we get to hold hands. I had to get in first here as I know Murph will approve of this one. And you know two's company...

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 7:30pm
by Wolter
I harbor no ill will towards Neil Diamond.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 7:34pm
by Inder


:cool:

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 31 Oct 2017, 1:44am
by Heston
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 6:39pm
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 6:33pm
revbob wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 6:33pm
I like Shane's cover of Cracklin Rosie alright otherwise Im not familiar with much other than the stupid song they play at Fenway.
Shane did do a cracking job of that one.
So at last we get to hold hands. I had to get in first here as I know Murph will approve of this one. And you know two's company...
:mrgreen:

No need to be Living By Numbers.

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 31 Oct 2017, 5:53am
by Marky Dread
Heston wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 1:44am
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 6:39pm
Heston wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 6:33pm
revbob wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 6:33pm
I like Shane's cover of Cracklin Rosie alright otherwise Im not familiar with much other than the stupid song they play at Fenway.
Shane did do a cracking job of that one.
So at last we get to hold hands. I had to get in first here as I know Murph will approve of this one. And you know two's company...
:mrgreen:

No need to be Living By Numbers.
I had to go and play that again. Such a great tune

Re: The Mighty Musical Observations Thread

Posted: 02 Nov 2017, 3:43pm
by Inder
Here, for some reason, is a hilarious wiki members' chart for Econoline Crush:

Image