So what's your concert schedule looking like?

General music discussion.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75883
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 21 Nov 2017, 4:44pm

Flex wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 4:27pm
lol, the Eagles and Jimmy Buffett are touring together. I assume everyone is gonna fly out to Denver so we can all meet up for the show at Coors Field this summer?
Only if Clapton is also on the bill.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16589
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by JennyB » 21 Nov 2017, 5:08pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 4:44pm
Flex wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 4:27pm
lol, the Eagles and Jimmy Buffett are touring together. I assume everyone is gonna fly out to Denver so we can all meet up for the show at Coors Field this summer?
Only if Clapton is also on the bill.
And only if they plan to sing "Africa" by Toto.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75883
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 21 Nov 2017, 5:24pm

JennyB wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 5:08pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 4:44pm
Flex wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 4:27pm
lol, the Eagles and Jimmy Buffett are touring together. I assume everyone is gonna fly out to Denver so we can all meet up for the show at Coors Field this summer?
Only if Clapton is also on the bill.
And only if they plan to sing "Africa" by Toto.
Flex the Horrible wrote:I'm in!
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6507
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by revbob » 21 Nov 2017, 6:31pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 5:24pm
JennyB wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 5:08pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 4:44pm
Flex wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 4:27pm
lol, the Eagles and Jimmy Buffett are touring together. I assume everyone is gonna fly out to Denver so we can all meet up for the show at Coors Field this summer?
Only if Clapton is also on the bill.
And only if they plan to sing "Africa" by Toto.
Flex the Horrible wrote:I'm in!
The only thing its missig to be a complete suckfest is Dave Mathews and Hootie.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75883
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 21 Nov 2017, 6:55pm

revbob wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 6:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 5:24pm
JennyB wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 5:08pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 4:44pm
Flex wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 4:27pm
lol, the Eagles and Jimmy Buffett are touring together. I assume everyone is gonna fly out to Denver so we can all meet up for the show at Coors Field this summer?
Only if Clapton is also on the bill.
And only if they plan to sing "Africa" by Toto.
Flex the Horrible wrote:I'm in!
The only thing its missig to be a complete suckfest is Dave Mathews and Hootie.
Flex the Even Horribler wrote:I'm really in!
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25944
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Flex » 21 Nov 2017, 7:06pm

Hootie/DMB double bill would be ::mr. Shades::
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25944
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Flex » 26 Nov 2017, 3:34pm

Jerry Lee Lewis was great. One of the last living legends of rock and roll when it was straight out of the swamps and fever dreams of the wild american subconscious.

Tep also was great. I think he has a photo of us before the show. I remember... most of the night (I think).
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16589
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by JennyB » 27 Nov 2017, 11:27am

Flex wrote:
26 Nov 2017, 3:34pm
Jerry Lee Lewis was great. One of the last living legends of rock and roll when it was straight out of the swamps and fever dreams of the wild american subconscious.

Tep also was great. I think he has a photo of us before the show. I remember... most of the night (I think).
That's awesome. What an experience!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 13510
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Silent Majority » 27 Nov 2017, 1:09pm

JennyB wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 11:27am
Flex wrote:
26 Nov 2017, 3:34pm
Jerry Lee Lewis was great. One of the last living legends of rock and roll when it was straight out of the swamps and fever dreams of the wild american subconscious.

Tep also was great. I think he has a photo of us before the show. I remember... most of the night (I think).
That's awesome. What an experience!
Historically, it's as if Flex saw Beethoven perform. An artist of that influence and calibre who managed to still be performing while our robot was alive and going to gigs. I'm unspeakably jealous.
Not teargas nor baton charge
That stops you taking the city


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32612
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by tepista » 27 Nov 2017, 5:09pm

I think the pic is on my wife's phone. After the show a buncha chicks* took their tops off and strutted around the rooftop bar/pool.

*edit* Not Jerry Lee's age, may I add
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6507
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by revbob » 27 Nov 2017, 6:30pm

tepista wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 5:09pm
I think the pic is on my wife's phone. After the show a buncha chicks* took their tops off and strutted around the rooftop bar/pool.

*edit* Not Jerry Lee's age, may I add
This sort of thing doesnt happen in these parts.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16003
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by 101Walterton » 28 Nov 2017, 12:52am

tepista wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 5:09pm
I think the pic is on my wife's phone. After the show a buncha chicks* took their tops off and strutted around the rooftop bar/pool.

*edit* Not Jerry Lee's age, may I add
Photos or it didn’t happen!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32612
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by tepista » 28 Nov 2017, 1:20am

101Walterton wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 12:52am
tepista wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 5:09pm
I think the pic is on my wife's phone. After the show a buncha chicks* took their tops off and strutted around the rooftop bar/pool.

*edit* Not Jerry Lee's age, may I add
Photos or it didn’t happen!
I was trying to convince the mayor that I see that kinda shit all the time, but I was actually pretty impressed myself.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 8690
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Kory » 28 Nov 2017, 1:49pm

tepista wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 1:20am
101Walterton wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 12:52am
tepista wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 5:09pm
I think the pic is on my wife's phone. After the show a buncha chicks* took their tops off and strutted around the rooftop bar/pool.

*edit* Not Jerry Lee's age, may I add
Photos or it didn’t happen!
I was trying to convince the mayor that I see that kinda shit all the time, but I was actually pretty impressed myself.
Did he go into his whole "DOES NOT COMPUTE" schtick? So annoying.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25944
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Flex » 28 Nov 2017, 1:57pm

The alcohol had already short-circuited my vocalizer functions by that point, I think. :shifty:

tep rules, by the way
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 10 guests