Page 329 of 333

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 22 Sep 2017, 11:01am
by Dr. Medulla
Spiff wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 10:13am
Some pics from last night:

True to form, I missed the entire opening act. It's tradition, doncha know ...
Here Lies Spiff
Killed By Unga Bunga

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 22 Sep 2017, 4:25pm
by 101Walterton
Spiff wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 10:21am
Ian McCallum outside the venue after the show:



Ian_SLF.jpg



A great song list:

SLF_setlist_9_21_2017_Turf_Club.jpg
Now that is a great track list!!

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 07 Oct 2017, 2:04pm
by Heston
Cock Sparrer tonight. First Newcastle gig by them for 40 years.

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 07 Oct 2017, 2:53pm
by Flex
Heston wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 2:04pm
Cock Sparrer tonight. First Newcastle gig by them for 40 years.
Fuckin' awesome dude.

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 07 Oct 2017, 7:38pm
by BR16ADE_R055E
Went to Gorillaz on Wednesday.

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 1:35am
by 101Walterton
BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 7:38pm
Went to Gorillaz on Wednesday.
Any good?
Was Noel Gallagher playing with them?

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 6:39am
by coffeepotman
Marc Bolan celebration coming up, looks like it's gonna be good. http://www.citywinery.com/newyork/t-rex-10-22.html

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 8:26am
by Heston
Flex wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 2:53pm
Heston wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 2:04pm
Cock Sparrer tonight. First Newcastle gig by them for 40 years.
Fuckin' awesome dude.
They were fantastic.

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 10:22am
by Flex
Heston wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 8:26am
Flex wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 2:53pm
Heston wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 2:04pm
Cock Sparrer tonight. First Newcastle gig by them for 40 years.
Fuckin' awesome dude.
They were fantastic.
What was the setlist like? They're pretty high on my must-see list.

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 10:40am
by Heston
Flex wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 10:22am
Heston wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 8:26am
Flex wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 2:53pm
Heston wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 2:04pm
Cock Sparrer tonight. First Newcastle gig by them for 40 years.
Fuckin' awesome dude.
They were fantastic.
What was the setlist like? They're pretty high on my must-see list.
Good mixture of classics and bits of the new album. My only gripe was no "Tough Guys", my fave song.

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 5:18pm
by BR16ADE_R055E
101Walterton wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 1:35am
BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 7:38pm
Went to Gorillaz on Wednesday.
Any good?
Was Noel Gallagher playing with them?
Yes, good.
No.

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 5:26pm
by revbob
Heston wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 10:40am
Flex wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 10:22am
Heston wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 8:26am
Flex wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 2:53pm
Heston wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 2:04pm
Cock Sparrer tonight. First Newcastle gig by them for 40 years.
Fuckin' awesome dude.
They were fantastic.
What was the setlist like? They're pretty high on my must-see list.
Good mixture of classics and bits of the new album. My only gripe was no "Tough Guys", my fave song.
Ive never listened to these guys. Whats a good starting point.

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 5:57pm
by Flex
Shock Troops is an all time classic, imho

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 6:54pm
by Heston
Flex wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 5:57pm
Shock Troops is an all time classic, imho
Yep.

Or stick YouTube on and listen to Take 'Em All, Argy Bargy and Don't Blame Us. If you like those, dive in.

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 9:05pm
by Wolter
Heston wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 6:54pm
Flex wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 5:57pm
Shock Troops is an all time classic, imho
Yep.

Or stick YouTube on and listen to Take 'Em All, Argy Bargy and Don't Blame Us. If you like those, dive in.
Thirded.