Andrew WK - Close Calls With Brick Walls

General music discussion.
matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Andrew WK - Close Calls With Brick Walls

Post by matedog »

So Andrew WK released an album in 07 but given the state of his career, it was only released in Japan and Korea and eventually in the US but only on vinyl.

Anyway, I bought it recently and made it digital. PM me if you'd like more information. :shifty:
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Still216
Hoy Without The Hoy

Re: Andrew WK - Close Calls With Brick Walls

Post by Still216 »

Thanks man, I'd ask for the hookup but I downloaded this a while back when it was first released. Some of the songs are kinda weird and sounds like it was mastered on a ten year old dubbed-over C-90 cassette, but still, it's Andrew WK, it kicks pretty much everything else's ass.

They did make a proper video for Not Going To Bed, it's on Youtube.
Sit on my lap, I'm sober! - cretin
Dylan can never care about anything, not a troublesome woman, not a beleagured workingman, not a fingerless glove or sleeveless jacket, as much as Andrew WK cares about partying. - Silent Majority