Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: This Canadian shows us how it is done

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote: I nominate this post as the exact moment that Flex became singlehandedly responsible for the Armenian Genocide.
He's getting off light.
Well, everyone knowns Bryan Adams was behind The Holocaust. But Flex did nothing to stop him.
The Holocaust was many unspeakable things, but it was not cliché; Bryan Adams is incapable of anything but cliché. Hence, he could not be behind the Holocaust.
But what about? :
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you"
Do you deliberately seeking to induce seizures?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Even my husband thought this was atrocious. That's saying a lot.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Still216
Hoy Without The Hoy

Post by Still216 »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Alas, his acne scars are the most interesting thing about Bryan Adams.
Well, the guy did fuck Princess Diana and allowed Slayer to record an album in his studio. Not to diminish the importance of his scars or anything...
Sit on my lap, I'm sober! - cretin
Dylan can never care about anything, not a troublesome woman, not a beleagured workingman, not a fingerless glove or sleeveless jacket, as much as Andrew WK cares about partying. - Silent Majority

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

I've heard worse. It just sounds like a carbon copy of the BF4 version, with a bit of a horrible rock-twang on the vocals. Not his greatest crime.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Still216 wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Alas, his acne scars are the most interesting thing about Bryan Adams.
Well, the guy did fuck Princess Diana and allowed Slayer to record an album in his studio. Not to diminish the importance of his scars or anything...
But did he give her a nice pearl necklace for the occasion?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Still216 wrote:
But did he give her a nice pearl necklace for the occasion?
Well, the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame is in Cleveland, so …
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft