The man in black

General music discussion.
motorsmell
Junco Partner

The man in black

Post by motorsmell »

Always loved a bit of Johnny Cash, at a charity shop the other day i found a double cd set of the folsom prison and san quentin prison gigs released back in the day, however these have the full unedited gigs. Really great stuff...anyway after listening to these two cds for the past week in the car I had a look to see what documentaries were around and came across this. We watched it last night and it's really great, not one of those usual shit you tube docos, this one is the real deal and uses tapes of the man himself to narrate his life story. Well worth a viewing, and for those of you that has a premium you tube account there's an extra 20 min cut.
Any way enjoy.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Re: The man in black

Post by Sparky »

motorsmell wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 12:20pm
Always loved a bit of Johnny Cash, at a charity shop the other day i found a double cd set of the folsom prison and san quentin prison gigs released back in the day, however these have the full unedited gigs. Really great stuff...anyway after listening to these two cds for the past week in the car I had a look to see what documentaries were around and came across this. We watched it last night and it's really great, not one of those usual shit you tube docos, this one is the real deal and uses tapes of the man himself to narrate his life story. Well worth a viewing, and for those of you that has a premium you tube account there's an extra 20 min cut.
Any way enjoy.

Thanks for sharing that, may have to watch that all the way through if it continues raining today.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: The man in black

Post by Flex »

We're definitely a pro Johnny cash family here at casa flex:
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!