Who have you rediscovered lately?

General music discussion.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43377
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by Marky Dread » 14 Oct 2008, 11:50pm

Iron Maiden suck, Kiss can well you know kiss my.... The Replacements are the best band from the US after The RAMONES this is my opinion you are welcome to argue that i'm wrong but I will find you and kill you if you do.

Dope smokin' moron don't make me yawn.

P.S. How do you say I love you to an answering machine?
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 19077
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by 101Walterton » 15 Oct 2008, 3:44am

I love you ba.....by d'oh Robbie Williams CD out the closset..its the wife's

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 52585
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by Wolter » 15 Oct 2008, 5:40am

Marky Dread wrote:Iron Maiden suck, Kiss can well you know kiss my.... The Replacements are the best band from the US after The RAMONES this is my opinion you are welcome to argue that i'm wrong but I will find you and kill you if you do.

Dope smokin' moron don't make me yawn.

P.S. How do you say I love you to an answering machine?
While I have a sick fascination with the Irons, this is a far more sensible worldview than certain other posters who rhyme with "Feston." :shifty:
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28287
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by Flex » 15 Oct 2008, 12:35pm

Wolter wrote:While I have a sick fascination with the Irons, this is a far more sensible worldview than certain other posters who rhyme with "Feston." :shifty:
Cheston A. Hucklderry VI, Lord of the Bunyan Fields?
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 52585
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by Wolter » 15 Oct 2008, 12:35pm

Flex wrote:
Wolter wrote:While I have a sick fascination with the Irons, this is a far more sensible worldview than certain other posters who rhyme with "Feston." :shifty:
Cheston A. Hucklderry VI, Lord of the Bunyan Fields?
I hate that guy.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

KokaKola
User avatar
Junco Partner
Posts: 377
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:12pm

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by KokaKola » 16 Oct 2008, 7:30pm

Just re-discovered (this very minute, as it came on my iPod, and I'd all but forgotten about the song) how DAMN good Green Day's "Hitchin' a Ride" is...

:cool:
...advertising and kokaine.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18230
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by JennyB » 17 Oct 2008, 11:17am

KokaKola wrote:Just re-discovered (this very minute, as it came on my iPod, and I'd all but forgotten about the song) how DAMN good Green Day's "Hitchin' a Ride" is...

:cool:
I love that song. Reminds me of the Stray Cats.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Purple Hayes
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3855
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 7:54am
Location: Still scoring from corners..

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by Purple Hayes » 28 Oct 2008, 7:20pm

Primal Scream, listening to Screamadelica for the 1st time in years, it's still well groovy, shame I haven't got any disco biscuits..
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 19077
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by 101Walterton » 28 Oct 2008, 11:01pm

This guy (and no he's not a Gallagher).
[youtube][/youtube]

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31287
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by Heston » 06 Sep 2019, 6:59pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Oct 2008, 5:49pm
Heston wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Heston wrote:
Wolter wrote: I'm afraid I know.

I mean rcs has already backed me up. Public opinion is clearly on my side.
Kiss outsold the Replacements 124563456778 to 1. That's public opinion.
I'm sorry, I mean public opinion with Kiss fans being denied the vote because they clearly have no taste.
What about the Iron Maiden fans then? Do they get the vote or are they too busy beating their wives in a motorhome whilst scratching their hairy asses?
I hope this argument lasts for another ten pages because I will be amused regardless.
Another 10 pages? It's lasted for over 10 years now.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84306
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 06 Sep 2019, 7:13pm

Heston wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 6:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Oct 2008, 5:49pm
Heston wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Heston wrote:
Kiss outsold the Replacements 124563456778 to 1. That's public opinion.
I'm sorry, I mean public opinion with Kiss fans being denied the vote because they clearly have no taste.
What about the Iron Maiden fans then? Do they get the vote or are they too busy beating their wives in a motorhome whilst scratching their hairy asses?
I hope this argument lasts for another ten pages because I will be amused regardless.
Another 10 pages? It's lasted for over 10 years now.
I've kept up my end to remain amused. I admire you for your Cleasian Black Knight refusal to admit defeat in spite of all evidence.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 10931
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by Kory » 06 Sep 2019, 7:44pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 7:13pm
Heston wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 6:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Oct 2008, 5:49pm
Heston wrote:
Wolter wrote:
I'm sorry, I mean public opinion with Kiss fans being denied the vote because they clearly have no taste.
What about the Iron Maiden fans then? Do they get the vote or are they too busy beating their wives in a motorhome whilst scratching their hairy asses?
I hope this argument lasts for another ten pages because I will be amused regardless.
Another 10 pages? It's lasted for over 10 years now.
I've kept up my end to remain amused. I admire you for your Cleasian Black Knight refusal to admit defeat in spite of all evidence.
"Heston always triumphs!"
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84306
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 06 Sep 2019, 8:07pm

Kory wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 7:44pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 7:13pm
Heston wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 6:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Oct 2008, 5:49pm
Heston wrote:
What about the Iron Maiden fans then? Do they get the vote or are they too busy beating their wives in a motorhome whilst scratching their hairy asses?
I hope this argument lasts for another ten pages because I will be amused regardless.
Another 10 pages? It's lasted for over 10 years now.
I've kept up my end to remain amused. I admire you for your Cleasian Black Knight refusal to admit defeat in spite of all evidence.
"Heston always triumphs!"
Insanity's a helluva drug.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43377
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Who have you rediscovered lately?

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Sep 2019, 6:58am

Kory wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 7:44pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 7:13pm
Heston wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 6:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Oct 2008, 5:49pm
Heston wrote:
What about the Iron Maiden fans then? Do they get the vote or are they too busy beating their wives in a motorhome whilst scratching their hairy asses?
I hope this argument lasts for another ten pages because I will be amused regardless.
Another 10 pages? It's lasted for over 10 years now.
I've kept up my end to remain amused. I admire you for your Cleasian Black Knight refusal to admit defeat in spite of all evidence.
"Heston always trumps!"
Just like The Replacements great version of Black Diamond will always trump on KISS.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests