The Great Thread of KISS Magnificence!

General music discussion.
Post Reply
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35479
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

The Great Thread of KISS Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Aug 2017, 7:12am

Image
Image
Image

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1125
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: The Great Thread of KISS Magnificence!

Post by gkbill » 07 Aug 2017, 7:28pm

Hello,

I think it's magnificent when Paul switches guitars as Rock and Roll All Night ends and smashes a different guitar. KISS fans would say it's to spare his favorite guitar. Cynics would say it's because it's probably a cheaper guitar.

Watch around 3:45.



Despite this, I will admit - the event looked fun.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of KISS Magnificence!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Aug 2017, 7:32pm

gkbill wrote:
07 Aug 2017, 7:28pm
Hello,

I think it's magnificent when Paul switches guitars as Rock and Roll All Night ends and smashes a different guitar. KISS fans would say it's to spare his favorite guitar. Cynics would say it's because it's probably a cheaper guitar.

Watch around 3:45.



Despite this, I will admit - the event looked fun.
Ha! Imagine that: KISS being phony.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26124
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of KISS Magnificence!

Post by Heston » 07 Aug 2017, 8:03pm

No wonder Paul's voice is shot, squawking like a demented parrot in between songs.

But yeah, that looks like a party I wanna be at.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of KISS Magnificence!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Aug 2017, 8:26pm

Heston wrote:
07 Aug 2017, 8:03pm
No wonder Paul's voice is shot, squawking like a demented parrot in between songs.
I have a couple discs of Paul banter. Do you have them and, if not, do you want me to upload for you?
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26124
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of KISS Magnificence!

Post by Heston » 08 Aug 2017, 3:18am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Aug 2017, 8:26pm
Heston wrote:
07 Aug 2017, 8:03pm
No wonder Paul's voice is shot, squawking like a demented parrot in between songs.
I have a couple discs of Paul banter. Do you have them and, if not, do you want me to upload for you?
I gratefully received them from you a few years back. Filed under abstract comedy.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of KISS Magnificence!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 08 Aug 2017, 6:13am

Heston wrote:
08 Aug 2017, 3:18am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Aug 2017, 8:26pm
Heston wrote:
07 Aug 2017, 8:03pm
No wonder Paul's voice is shot, squawking like a demented parrot in between songs.
I have a couple discs of Paul banter. Do you have them and, if not, do you want me to upload for you?
I gratefully received them from you a few years back. Filed under abstract comedy.
They should be filed under True Essence of KISS.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests