General music discussion.
Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Re: Flex's Special Friday.

Post by Silent Majority » 21 Nov 2016, 4:34am

Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
This isn't as insulting as it'll sound, but I've always thought that album's just a bar below UB40.
That would depend upon which UB40 album you are battling it against. It's a bar neither you or I could limbo under that's for sure.
That first Labour of Love one in particular, which I think also has a Johnny Too Bad on it.
'But also: hey dude, you can just go looking for more glasses. They're all free now. '

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread » 21 Nov 2016, 5:03am

Silent Majority wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
This isn't as insulting as it'll sound, but I've always thought that album's just a bar below UB40.
That would depend upon which UB40 album you are battling it against. It's a bar neither you or I could limbo under that's for sure.
That first Labour of Love one in particular, which I think also has a Johnny Too Bad on it.
OK but there are 13 years between Labour of Love and Today's Specials. Neither album is particularly good.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority » 21 Nov 2016, 5:05am

Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
OK but there are 13 years between Labour of Love and Today's Specials. Neither album is particularly good.
I agree.
'But also: hey dude, you can just go looking for more glasses. They're all free now. '

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/