Dirty Punk

Lochem Festival TV Interview

Post by rocketstern »

may provide that someone?

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Re: Lochem Festival TV Interview

Post by Rat Patrol »

rocketstern wrote:may provide that someone?
Not circulating yet. BMC got that tape last year, but there's no evidence of it being in the wild.

bmc
Dirty Punk

Post by bmc »

Says it will take 24 hours to upload bits and bats. To BMC webspace.

Lochem Interview
Asbury missing vid
Lyceum July 78 all 4 audios (with gaps!)
Barca 81 vid

CAN SUM1 UPLOAD recent Us Fest (new Camera Angle) removed from MegaDownload for me.

Ta

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

bmc wrote:Says it will take 24 hours to upload bits and bats. To BMC webspace.

Lochem Interview
Asbury missing vid
Barca 81 vid

CAN SUM1 UPLOAD recent Us Fest (new Camera Angle) removed from MegaDownload for me.

Ta
https://public.me.com/blackmarketclash

Looks like these are the uploads you mentioned above. Thanks bmc team.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

matedog wrote:
bmc wrote:Says it will take 24 hours to upload bits and bats. To BMC webspace.

Lochem Interview
Asbury missing vid
Barca 81 vid

Ta
https://public.me.com/blackmarketclash

Looks like these are the uploads you mentioned above. Thanks bmc team.
Great stuff, thanks chaps.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Looks like BMC has new '78 material (Music Machine 7/26), and upgrades of the other 3 Music Machine shows. Plus the extra Asbury Park video tracks.

matedog

Post by matedog »

Rat Patrol wrote:Looks like BMC has new '78 material (Music Machine 7/26), and upgrades of the other 3 Music Machine shows. Plus the extra Asbury Park video tracks.
I wonder if we can finally pinpoint which date the Rude Boy footage is from. Sound upgrades would be welcome too on the other shows.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Rat Patrol wrote:Looks like BMC has new '78 material (Music Machine 7/26), and upgrades of the other 3 Music Machine shows. Plus the extra Asbury Park video tracks.
Yep, I'm furiously downloading. I've only skimmed through, but the file that claims to have the extra Asbury tracks seems to be interview material only.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Thanks!

Mattzzini
Corner Soul

Post by Mattzzini »

Heston wrote:
Yep, I'm furiously downloading. I've only skimmed through, but the file that claims to have the extra Asbury tracks seems to be interview material only.
I think all the Asbury tracks are in part 2 ...

rocketstern
Dirty Punk

Post by rocketstern »

in Part 2 there are only the popular Tracks

bmc
Dirty Punk

Post by bmc »

Most people will have part 2 but its there.

matedog

Post by matedog »

matedog wrote:
I wonder if we can finally pinpoint which date the Rude Boy footage is from. Sound upgrades would be welcome too on the other shows.
Sure enough, the Rude Boy footage is from the 1978-07-26 Music Machine show. It's interesting thus far, Steve Jones is playing some interesting leads on Janie Jones and the song just cuts off as Jimmy Pursey is doing a verse:

There is another photo from probably the same person that did this photo:
that shows a cameraman on stage filming the encore. I can only assume that was the Rude Boy crew. I wonder if that footage exists.

Hey bmc crew, are lossless full downloads of the show going to be hitting the circuit any time soon?

matedog

Post by matedog »

Via youtube:
[youtube][/youtube]

daredevil
Unknown Immortal

Post by daredevil »

Thanks for the link. I remember seeing bits of this in the The Future Is Unwritten, and wondering what it was from.