heeps of good boots

Online music exchange.
Magnus
Bang Ice Geezer

heeps of good boots

Post by Magnus »

at this french site:
http://geantvener.blogspot.com/
Lots of clash and joe boots with good sleeve artworks, but most of it is in the megalist I suppose...
but many Jam, Specials, Bauhaus, Cure, Sisters of Mercy,, Madness and lots more of boots
A goldmine! PS password is geantvener

101Walterton
The Best

Re: heeps of good boots

Post by 101Walterton »

Is it possible to play those tracks in Itunes ? I downloaded a Specials boot but it will only play in Media Player ???

Magnus
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by Magnus »

101Walterton wrote:Is it possible to play those tracks in Itunes ? I downloaded a Specials boot but it will only play in Media Player ???
hmm... I downloaded a Noir Desir show last night and it went straight into my Itunes with no problems. I don´t know if this guy has uploaded the lot himself or if its also a collection of uploads from others...with different formats as a result.... :huh:

JulieJazz
Resident Luddite and Crank

Post by JulieJazz »

101Walterton wrote:Is it possible to play those tracks in Itunes ? I downloaded a Specials boot but it will only play in Media Player ???
If memory serves me correctly (and you are on a pc) I believe you can convert these in iTunes but you have to do it by folder.

JulieJazz
Resident Luddite and Crank

Post by JulieJazz »

ok 101Walterton here's some instructions:

1. Put all your WMAs you want converted in one folder.
2. Open iTunes and under Edit menu > Preferences > Advanced tab > Importing tab set up your importing preference (WAV, mp3, etc.)
3. Open File menu
4. Select Add Folder to Library
5. In the Browse for Folder dialogue box, select your folder with WMA files
6. You should get an iTunes dialogue box that gives you the following message: One or more of the songs you are adding to iTunes, including “one track name here.wma” are in the WMA format. iTunes will automatically convert them to the (your default format, ie. mp3) so that they can be added to your iTunes library. Click the Convert button.
7. Wait while the conversion happens and presto-bingo you should be set!

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

JulieJazz wrote:ok 101Walterton here's some instructions:

1. Put all your WMAs you want converted in one folder.
2. Open iTunes and under Edit menu > Preferences > Advanced tab > Importing tab set up your importing preference (WAV, mp3, etc.)
3. Open File menu
4. Select Add Folder to Library
5. In the Browse for Folder dialogue box, select your folder with WMA files
6. You should get an iTunes dialogue box that gives you the following message: One or more of the songs you are adding to iTunes, including “one track name here.wma” are in the WMA format. iTunes will automatically convert them to the (your default format, ie. mp3) so that they can be added to your iTunes library. Click the Convert button.
7. Wait while the conversion happens and presto-bingo you should be set!

Thanks JJ I'll give that a go.