some BAD...

Online music exchange.
TeddyB Not Logged In
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1604
Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 8:42pm

Re: some BAD...

Post by TeddyB Not Logged In » 07 Nov 2016, 7:30pm

I think in regards to the '87 era outtakes the Future is Unwritten.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 38263
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: some BAD...

Post by Marky Dread » 13 Nov 2016, 2:11am

TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:I think in regards to the '87 era outtakes the Future is Unwritten.
I wish they would hurry up and write it. ;)
Image

TeddyB Not Logged In
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1604
Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 8:42pm

Re: some BAD...

Post by TeddyB Not Logged In » 13 Nov 2016, 2:54am

Marky Dread wrote:
TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:I think in regards to the '87 era outtakes the Future is Unwritten.
I wish they would hurry up and write it. ;)
I'm with you there.

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 433
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: some BAD...

Post by River » 22 Jan 2017, 3:28pm

Looking through my lists, and I realized I'm still missing this gig. Does anyone have this one?

Astoria Theatre, London, 05.03.87
Disc 1
01. Intro
02. C'mon every beatbox
03. Hollywood Boulevard
04. BAD
05. Beyond the pale
06. Stone thames
07. US Now
08. A party
09. Wind me up (Poontang)
10. Limbo the law
11. V13
12. Medicine show

Disc 2
01. The bottom line
02. Sightsee MC!
03. E=mc2
04. 1999

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 38263
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: some BAD...

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Feb 2017, 5:12pm

River wrote:
22 Jan 2017, 3:28pm
Looking through my lists, and I realized I'm still missing this gig. Does anyone have this one?

Astoria Theatre, London, 05.03.87
Disc 1
01. Intro
02. C'mon every beatbox
03. Hollywood Boulevard
04. BAD
05. Beyond the pale
06. Stone thames
07. US Now
08. A party
09. Wind me up (Poontang)
10. Limbo the law
11. V13
12. Medicine show

Disc 2
01. The bottom line
02. Sightsee MC!
03. E=mc2
04. 1999
Just read this. Here you go.

https://mega.nz/#!Cls2XIYA!yJlJd09Ut3JP ... kaEDA8YIJ4
Image

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 433
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: some BAD...

Post by River » 08 Feb 2017, 12:11am

Marky Dread wrote:
07 Feb 2017, 5:12pm
River wrote:
22 Jan 2017, 3:28pm
Looking through my lists, and I realized I'm still missing this gig. Does anyone have this one?

Astoria Theatre, London, 05.03.87
Disc 1
01. Intro
02. C'mon every beatbox
03. Hollywood Boulevard
04. BAD
05. Beyond the pale
06. Stone thames
07. US Now
08. A party
09. Wind me up (Poontang)
10. Limbo the law
11. V13
12. Medicine show

Disc 2
01. The bottom line
02. Sightsee MC!
03. E=mc2
04. 1999
Just read this. Here you go.

https://mega.nz/#!Cls2XIYA!yJlJd09Ut3JP ... kaEDA8YIJ4
Thanks Marky!

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 433
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: some BAD...

Post by River » 09 Feb 2017, 12:51pm

Sorry for another request, but I noticed that theres still an Astoria gig I'm missing. March 4th. I noticed it isn't listed here, but it is on Esmarks website.

Medicine Show
Hollywood Boulevard
B.A.D.
Beyond the Pale
U.S. Now
Poontang
Limbo the Law
A Party
V 13
The Bottom Line
C'mon Every Beatbox
E=MC2
Sightsee MC!
1999

Would be this show, I believe its were the performance of US North the BAD Files is from.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 38263
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: some BAD...

Post by Marky Dread » 12 Feb 2017, 3:47pm

River wrote:
09 Feb 2017, 12:51pm
Sorry for another request, but I noticed that theres still an Astoria gig I'm missing. March 4th. I noticed it isn't listed here, but it is on Esmarks website.

Medicine Show
Hollywood Boulevard
B.A.D.
Beyond the Pale
U.S. Now
Poontang
Limbo the Law
A Party
V 13
The Bottom Line
C'mon Every Beatbox
E=MC2
Sightsee MC!
1999

Would be this show, I believe its were the performance of US North the BAD Files is from.
Sorry mate checked what I have and don't have that one.
Image

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 433
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: some BAD...

Post by River » 13 Feb 2017, 3:52pm

Marky Dread wrote:
12 Feb 2017, 3:47pm
River wrote:
09 Feb 2017, 12:51pm
Sorry for another request, but I noticed that theres still an Astoria gig I'm missing. March 4th. I noticed it isn't listed here, but it is on Esmarks website.

Medicine Show
Hollywood Boulevard
B.A.D.
Beyond the Pale
U.S. Now
Poontang
Limbo the Law
A Party
V 13
The Bottom Line
C'mon Every Beatbox
E=MC2
Sightsee MC!
1999

Would be this show, I believe its were the performance of US North the BAD Files is from.
Sorry mate checked what I have and don't have that one.
Its not a problem Marky.

Looking through again, I saw one from 89. Town and Country, they played Stone Thames? Didn't think Mick would be able to sing that one anymore. Would like to hear that if that gig is around. Again, sorry for the constant requests of gigs, just trying to fill up my catalogue, plus its always nice to have something to listen to in the car.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 38263
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: some BAD...

Post by Marky Dread » 14 Feb 2017, 12:46pm

River wrote:
13 Feb 2017, 3:52pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Feb 2017, 3:47pm
River wrote:
09 Feb 2017, 12:51pm
Sorry for another request, but I noticed that theres still an Astoria gig I'm missing. March 4th. I noticed it isn't listed here, but it is on Esmarks website.

Medicine Show
Hollywood Boulevard
B.A.D.
Beyond the Pale
U.S. Now
Poontang
Limbo the Law
A Party
V 13
The Bottom Line
C'mon Every Beatbox
E=MC2
Sightsee MC!
1999

Would be this show, I believe its were the performance of US North the BAD Files is from.
Sorry mate checked what I have and don't have that one.
Its not a problem Marky.

Looking through again, I saw one from 89. Town and Country, they played Stone Thames? Didn't think Mick would be able to sing that one anymore. Would like to hear that if that gig is around. Again, sorry for the constant requests of gigs, just trying to fill up my catalogue, plus its always nice to have something to listen to in the car.
They played the T&C Club on the 30th Oct and then on the 1st and 2nd Nov. I only have the gig from the 1st Nov. sadly no Stone Thames.
Image

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1464
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: some BAD...

Post by dave202 » 16 Feb 2017, 7:27am

River wrote:
13 Feb 2017, 3:52pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Feb 2017, 3:47pm
River wrote:
09 Feb 2017, 12:51pm
Sorry for another request, but I noticed that theres still an Astoria gig I'm missing. March 4th. I noticed it isn't listed here, but it is on Esmarks website.

Medicine Show
Hollywood Boulevard
B.A.D.
Beyond the Pale
U.S. Now
Poontang
Limbo the Law
A Party
V 13
The Bottom Line
C'mon Every Beatbox
E=MC2
Sightsee MC!
1999

Would be this show, I believe its were the performance of US North the BAD Files is from.
Sorry mate checked what I have and don't have that one.
Its not a problem Marky.

Looking through again, I saw one from 89. Town and Country, they played Stone Thames? Didn't think Mick would be able to sing that one anymore. Would like to hear that if that gig is around. Again, sorry for the constant requests of gigs, just trying to fill up my catalogue, plus its always nice to have something to listen to in the car.
I've got a 6 song set from the Town and Country with Stone Thames, but it's 85. No good?

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 433
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: some BAD...

Post by River » 16 Feb 2017, 10:23pm

dave202 wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 7:27am
River wrote:
13 Feb 2017, 3:52pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Feb 2017, 3:47pm
River wrote:
09 Feb 2017, 12:51pm
Sorry for another request, but I noticed that theres still an Astoria gig I'm missing. March 4th. I noticed it isn't listed here, but it is on Esmarks website.

Medicine Show
Hollywood Boulevard
B.A.D.
Beyond the Pale
U.S. Now
Poontang
Limbo the Law
A Party
V 13
The Bottom Line
C'mon Every Beatbox
E=MC2
Sightsee MC!
1999

Would be this show, I believe its were the performance of US North the BAD Files is from.
Sorry mate checked what I have and don't have that one.
Its not a problem Marky.

Looking through again, I saw one from 89. Town and Country, they played Stone Thames? Didn't think Mick would be able to sing that one anymore. Would like to hear that if that gig is around. Again, sorry for the constant requests of gigs, just trying to fill up my catalogue, plus its always nice to have something to listen to in the car.
I've got a 6 song set from the Town and Country with Stone Thames, but it's 85. No good?
Got that one, but thank you anyways. I'm missing a few of the 89 shows actually. I have Riverside (Newcastle), Panzer Gym (New Jersey), the Nov. 1st Town and Country show, and Subterania. So I'm missing Hammerjacks Baltimore, Queen Hall Bradford, and La Cigale.

sirrogerhunt
Corner Soul
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 10:35pm

Re: some BAD...

Post by sirrogerhunt » 24 Feb 2017, 10:38pm

Hi there - I was at a couple of Subterania gigs back in 1989. I am 99.99999% positive that Seal was the opening act. Please someone confirm this for me.

cheers

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 13700
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: some BAD...

Post by Silent Majority » 25 Feb 2017, 6:39am

sirrogerhunt wrote:
24 Feb 2017, 10:38pm
Hi there - I was at a couple of Subterania gigs back in 1989. I am 99.99999% positive that Seal was the opening act. Please someone confirm this for me.

cheers
Seal was mates with Greg Roberts, which makes it pretty likely.
Ain't no man in this land
Who gets up and works for fifty grand


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 28010
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: some BAD...

Post by Heston » 25 Feb 2017, 7:06am

sirrogerhunt wrote:
24 Feb 2017, 10:38pm
Hi there - I was at a couple of Subterania gigs back in 1989. I am 99.99999% positive that Seal was the opening act. Please someone confirm this for me.

cheers
Adamski was the opening act on that tour. I can't remember Seal performing with him at the date I went to in Newcastle but it's possible. They had a huge hit together of course with Killer the year after.
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests