BAD Restoration Campaign

Online music exchange.
Post Reply
River
Junco Partner
Posts: 418
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by River » 26 Jul 2015, 9:55pm

Since the last three days were lost with the update, I figured I would post what Seb had started. He's working on posting the BAD gigs that he currently has. He has uploaded these two gigs so far.

Astoria Theatre 03 03 1987


Brixton Academy 15 11 1986

bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1421
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by bazarboy75 » 27 Jul 2015, 12:27pm

Ok thanks mate

Check out for update soon !!
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1421
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by bazarboy75 » 28 Jul 2015, 9:02am

Hi all

BAD boot campaign restoration PART 2 !!

(look below for the part 1)

Here we go for 2 //restored// BAD gigs

Tiffany's ballroom Newcastle 16 04 1986



Catalyst Santa Cruz, Ca 14 03 1987



Enjoy !

if you want to show you're support
please visit and like https://www.facebook.com/indiegroundinfo
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 418
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by River » 28 Jul 2015, 8:37pm

bazarboy75 wrote:Hi all

BAD boot campaign restoration PART 2 !!

(look below for the part 1)

Here we go for 2 //restored// BAD gigs

Tiffany's ballroom Newcastle 16 04 1986



Catalyst Santa Cruz, Ca 14 03 1987



Enjoy !

if you want to show you're support
please visit and like https://www.facebook.com/indiegroundinfo
Its great to hear these early gigs. I love these because they didn't really have much to play, but they made it work really well.

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 418
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by River » 29 Jul 2015, 1:33am

I'm not sure if you are doing requests but do you possibly have anything from 88? I have the St Georges, Bradford boot (probably the best I've heard them play) but I'd love to hear a live Just Play Music while Mick still had his voice. And Walker Said live sounds really interesting to me too.

bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1421
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by bazarboy75 » 29 Jul 2015, 3:30am

Hi

Yes no problem ! I'll probably work on the Dublin show soon and it fit well !
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26072
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by Heston » 29 Jul 2015, 7:15am

I live by the river wrote:Its great to hear these early gigs. I love these because they didn't really have much to play, but they made it work really well.
I was at the Newcastle Tiffany's gig, it remains one of my favourite gigs ever. The tape doesn't do justice to how great they sounded that night.

By the way, great work BB. :cool:
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1421
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by bazarboy75 » 29 Jul 2015, 8:30am

Hi all

i'm on the Dublin show from 1988
But my files from just play music to the end are corrupted
the cd source surely damaged and i've got to much numeric clic to be able to do something correct

is here a kind soul to send me a correct copy of this gig please ?

thx
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1421
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by bazarboy75 » 29 Jul 2015, 8:31am

Heston wrote:
I was at the Newcastle Tiffany's gig, it remains one of my favourite gigs ever.

Lucky you Mr H. !
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 418
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by River » 29 Jul 2015, 4:01pm

Heston wrote:
I live by the river wrote:Its great to hear these early gigs. I love these because they didn't really have much to play, but they made it work really well.
I was at the Newcastle Tiffany's gig, it remains one of my favourite gigs ever. The tape doesn't do justice to how great they sounded that night.

By the way, great work BB. :cool:
I would've loved to see them in the 80s. I did get to see the 2011 tour so to me, that makes up for it. Still want to see them play 1999 with Mick using his Roland guitar. That always seems to be the first song I go to when I get a new boot. Those crazy noises he's making amazes me.

bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1421
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by bazarboy75 » 31 Jul 2015, 8:23am

BAD restaration campaign Part3

Here it is another gig restored

Big Audio Dynamite Subeterrania 19 12 1989



Show your support
Please visit and like
http://www.facebook.com/indiegroundinfo

Enjoy and Share !
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1421
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by bazarboy75 » 09 Aug 2015, 4:55am

In the heart of the summer here we go for the :

BAD restoration campaign Part4

BAD in Dublin the 07/08/1988


Show your support, please visit and like
http://www.facebook.com/indiegroundinfo

Enjoy and Share !
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 418
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by River » 09 Aug 2015, 1:37pm

Wow. These 88 shows are killer. They sound so into the whole thing, its a shame that just a few months later Mick would go down.

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 418
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by River » 12 Aug 2015, 10:46pm

I hate to keep requesting like this and I hope I'm not bothering, but I was wondering if you have anymore of the 88 gigs? I know theres only a few but I cannot stop listening to Bradford and Dublin and I'd love to hear more. They sound so tight as a group, and I've never heard Mick's vocals sound so good. I mean, V Thirteen from Bradford is probably the best I've ever heard Mick.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26072
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by Heston » 13 Aug 2015, 2:47am

I live by the river wrote:I hate to keep requesting like this and I hope I'm not bothering, but I was wondering if you have anymore of the 88 gigs? I know theres only a few but I cannot stop listening to Bradford and Dublin and I'd love to hear more. They sound so tight as a group, and I've never heard Mick's vocals sound so good. I mean, V Thirteen from Bradford is probably the best I've ever heard Mick.
I'm in full agreement, Mick never sounded better, such a shame he fell ill not long afterwards.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests